Friday, November 12, 2010

Our First Separation

Sad but true...
It is with heavy heart that I let my dear husband go...on his first business trip, since being married, to Okinawa without me! I miss him :P

(If you don't know much about Okinawa, this is what it looks like as of this afternoon....Photo courtesy from Mr. H's blackberry camera)

Anyway, luckily this trip is just a short one. (He'll be back home tomorrow night :))
But I guess I need practice for when he has the 3-5 day or week-long trips again.

It's funny how I say this when we were long distance for 3+ years...
Oh well, I guess this is love...I love my husband :)



And here below, is us having Thai for lunch around our apartment, right before he left for Okinawa. (Notice the Blackberry in his hand the entire time he was drinking his tom yam soup!)




No comments:

Post a Comment