Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Twenty Eleven

Sorry for not blogging these last couple weeks, but it's been getting busy between my new Japanese lessons, traveling, playing with my new camera, cooking and homework!
As my apology, I've got some great (though slightly random) photos for you to check out.  

[Note: Some of these pics were taken from my latest & greatest Christmas gift, the Canon EOS Rebel T2i (550D) DSLR. While others were taken from my sweet & petite 2008 birthday present,  Canon PowerShot SD790 IS. (Thank you boo for both of these awesome gifts!)] 

The year, so far, in pics...

 Dinner with my awesome friends at the posh Ayuthaiya restaurant in HK :P
 Birthday froyo snack for the Birthday girl at Yo Ma Ma.
 Mom and Dad on the way to dinner via the ding ding tram
Family birthday dinner in Causeway Bay for my now 15 year old sister
i-Scream gelato birthday cake (mango sherbert and yogurt parfait)
 New stop on the Tokyo Monorail for the improved international terminal at Haneda airport
Japanese guys...oh how they love their Abercrombie bootie sweatpants and Uggs...
Phalaenopsis orchids sitting in Vi's home office
 The jelly bean "Oh Deer" poop dispenser we gave to Chris
 "Parks & Recreation" show that we've been watching recently
 As well as the hilarious television series, "Modern Family".

 Playing with my new toy during brunch at Cabana.
 

Ebisu Garden photo ops.

7-11 photo op :P !

1 comment:

  1. yay! thanks so much for posting pics and letting us see what joy's bday was like! looks like you are loving your new photo toy too! Got to catch up :) love you, dear!

    ReplyDelete